As per state statute, sales tax is charged on the aggregate of the bid price and the Buyer's Premium unless the purchaser is exempt by law. Such exemption must be established prior to the sale. No claims of exemption will be allowed at the time of settlement. If suc exemption is not proven to our satisfaction, anypurchaser claiming an exemption will be required to pay the tax to us and seek a refund forn the State of Nevada.
**There will be a 12%-15% Buyer's Premium added to all buyer's totals for each item purchased. If paying cash or check the buyer's premium is 12%, when using a credit or debit card the premium will be 15%**
All bidders are required to be ID verified to bid by registering with a valid credit or debit card.
Payment Types: Cash, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Visa/Mastercard
All buyers must have a paid receipt from Lightning Auctions at time of pickup. Buyers making payment at the time of pick up will be issued a receipt at that time.
Lightning Auctions is not responsible for preview or removal.
IF ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED BY THE DEADLINE AND THERE IS A DISCREPANCY NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, AND IF ITEMS ARE NOT REMOVED BY THE DEADLINE, BIDDER'S ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED.
All merchandise is sold "As Is" and "Where Is" without warranties or guarantees of any kind.
Buyers shall rely entirely upon their own inspection and information.
*There will be no trading or sales between buyers on the Lightning Auction premises*
*Winning bidders are solely responsible for their own removal – Lightning Auctions is not responsible for damages upon employee assistance concerning removal. Bidders must unload and pick up their complete purchases and bring their own plastic wrap and other equipment as needed.*
**Any Buyer Discrepancies must be reported at the Seller's Physical Location at time of removal – No Exceptions**
*PHOTO'S AND DESCRIPTIONS WERE SUPPLIED BY: Lightning Auctions and remain the property of Lightning Auctions.
All merchandise not removed by deadline date will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of or resold by Lightning Auctions.
By placing a bid through this website, you are entering into a legally binding contract and agree to follow through with the purchase of the item should you win the item. Bidder expressly agrees not to stop payment, dispute or contest this transaction.
Lightning Auctions and its consignors reserve the right to remove any and all items from a sale at any time.
Due to our limited amount of storage space and the frequency of our sales, we ask that all items be removed within 3 working days following the sale. Purchases not removed within three working days will be subject to a storage charge of $5.00 per day per lot. Any lot left after 30 days shall be resold and the proceeds of such sale will be applied to storage and sales commission of said item. Our business hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
To prevent misdelivery and inconvenience in settlement of a purchase, no lot may be transferred
Lightning Auctions Inc. nor any of its employees makes and repredentation of warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, completeness or conditions of any item as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, or age of any item.
Please only rely on your own inspection and research when bidding.
All sales are final! No returns will be allowed.
All purchases must be settlled for the day of sale. Terms fo the sale, unless otherwise specified, are chas or approved check. Mastercard or Visa are alsp accepted on avvounts in excess of $100.00. All returned checks are subject to a $15.00 handling fee
No items are to be removed until settled for.
If you will need assisstance in loading your purchases after the sale day, please call ahead so that our staff can plan for your arrival.
We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event fo any dispute between bidders, or in the event the auctioneer doubts the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the artivle in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sales records and recordings shall be conclusive in all respects.
You are responsible for your own items after being recognized as the successful bidder.
The auctioneer retains the right to combine and lots and/or divide any lot at any time prior to or during the sale.
Not responsible for accidents on premises.
- All bidders must register and give full identification to bid. LIGHTNING AUCTIONS is required by Nevada law to charge state sales tax of (8.265%). Any bidder wishing to use a tax resale number must have their auto dealer's license on file with Lightning Auctions prior to the sale. Once registered for a sale. No bidder's tax status will be amended.
- LIGHTNING AUCTIONS is a licensed Nevada car dealer (#397). As such, we are obligated to conduct business in accordance with all Department Of Motor Vehicle regulations. All vehicles sold to Nevada residents are subject to a dealer report of sale and will receive a temporary thirty-day placard upon final payment. All titles are submitted to DMV In Carson City for processing. New titles will be mailed to you from Carson City DMV. This may take 4 to 8 weeks after you register your vehicle.
- All vehicles are sold with current smog certificates unless noted otherwise.
- All items are sold "AS IS WHERE IS" without warranty expressed or implied as to the merchantability, serviceability, or condition of the item. Any and all statements made in regard to any vehicle by either the auctioneer or any employee of LIGHTNING AUCTIONS are merely statements of opinion and are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. In certain instances defects, damage, or deficiencies may be noted in the catalog. These statements are in no way meant to be limiting and are only provided as a courtesy to the bidder. The physical description and condition of any item and the extent of any damage or repair should be confirmed by personal inspection prior to the sale.
- Limited warranties are available for purchase on most vehicles at the time of purchase.
- When bidding on an item at a live oral auction in the state of Nevada you are offering to enter into an oral contract of sale. When your bid is recognized by the auctioneer you have entered into that oral contract. If your bid is recognized as the winning bid and you fail to consummate the purchase, you are in breach of that contract and subject to all normal remedies to liquidate damages to the auction house and the consignor including but not limited to legal fees.
- TERMS – THERE IS A NON-REFUNDABLE down payment/ deposit of 10% or $500.00, whichever is greater (cash, charge card or debit card) is due and payable upon the fall of the hammer. FINAL SETTLEMENT IN CASH, CASHIER CHECK, MASTERCARD, OR VISA or DEBIT CARD, IS REQUIRED BY 12 NOON TUESDAY FOLLOWING THE SATURDAY AUCTION. Failure to make final settlement by noon Tuesday will result in the loss of your down payment/deposit.
- A thirteen percent (15%) buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price. There is a three percent (3%) discount for paying with cash or cashiers check. The buyer's premium is subject to all applicable taxes.
- The highest bidder to be the buyer. Any bid which is not commensurate with a fair value of the article offered or which is a nominal or fractional advance may be rejected by the auctioneer if in his judgment such bid would have an injurious effect upon the sale. In the event of a tie or disputed bid the auctioneer shall at his discretion, determine the winning bid or open the bidding back up between the competing bidders and those bidders only. Should any dispute arise after the sale, the auctioneer's tape recordings and written records shall be conclusive in all respects.
- No vehicles may be removed from the sale yard until paid for. Lightning Auctions accepts no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any item after the fall of the hammer. Call your agent and notify your insurance company of your purchase.
- If you will be unable to attend the auction but would like to leave an absentee bid or bids please see the Auctioneer or Auto Manager prior to the sale. Absentee's bids will be bid in a competitive manner up to, but not exceeding the bid submitted. Absentee bidders will be notified as to successful bids. Payment and pick-up is to be made within 2 working days following the auction. Lightning Auctions accepts no responsibility as to the successfulness of the bid or any liability or damages for missing said bid.
If your bid on any item is the winning bid, you are responsible to pay for and pick up that item by coming to our Auction House in person no later than the Wednesday following the auction. If you do not come in by the Friday following the auction, your credit card will be charged for the total outstanding balance (if card is declined, items will be put back up for auction). If the item is not picked up after 30 days from the closing date of the auction, you forfeit ownership and the item will be resold through Lightning Auctions. Also if you are the high bidder on any lot in our auto auction or any vehicle we auction, there is a smog fee of $20, title fee of $28.50 and a document fee of $80 with tax being charged on the smog fee and the document fee for a total amount of $136.23.